These stand-alone Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensors and Controllers are used for determining ventilation necessity with HVAC controllers and to manage the amount of fresh outdoor air supplied to maintain acceptable levels of CO2 in the space.
Product Technical Specifications
Item: Wall Mount CO2 Sensor
Type: Wall Mount CO2 SensorFEATURES- Models available with LCD that provides sensor readings and status information.
- Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas.
- Gold-plated sensor provides long-term calibration stability.
- C7232 provides voltage or current output based on CO2 levels.
- SPST relay output.
- Used for CO2 based ventilation control (Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)).
- Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) algorithm based on long-term evaluation reduces required typical zero-drift check maintenance..Product SpecificationApplication: Carbon Dioxide Sensor
Dimensions: 5-1/16" X 3-11/16" X 2"
Frequency: 50Hz; 60Hz
Mounting: Wall Mount
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 122 degrees F
Voltage: 24 Vac
Relay Outputs: One: Normally Open SPST
Manufacturer Model Number: C7232A1008