Honeywell TR21-A Non-Linear Temperature Wall Module for Averaging Only
- The TR21, TR22, TR23, and TR24 are a family of direct wired wall modules for use with Honeywell Excel 600, 500, 100, and 80 controllers; Excel 10 W7750, W7751A, W7752, and W7753 controllers; W7761 Controller; and Spyder Unitary Controllers.
Product Technical Specifications
Item: Temperature Wall Module
Type: Non-Linear Temperature Wall ModuleFEATURES
- Models available with user selectable setpoint adjustment dials in Fahrenheit, Celsius and Relative Scales
- Models available with occupied/unoccupied override (bypass) with LED
- Models available with 3-position (auto/0/1) or 5-position (auto/0/1/2/3 speed) fan switch
- LONWORKS network jack on all models except the TR21 and TR21-A models
- Models available with on board humidity sensor, humidity output: 0-10Vdc, 0-5 Vdc, 4-20ma selectableProduct Specification
Application: Wall Module Networked Sensor
Dimensions: 4-13/16" X 3" X 7/8"
Used With: Spyder, Excel 600, 500, 100, 80 and Excel 10, 15 Series Controllers
Mounting: Mounted on a standard 2 x 4 inch junction box or on a 60 mm diameter junction box.
Operating Temperature Range: 45 to 99 degrees F
Sensor: Unique 10K ohm non-linear, two 20Ks in parallel
Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Manufacturer Model Number: TR21-A