• High efficiency lanced fin design.
• “No-hassle” 5 year warranty. 10 year Limited Warranty available.
• R-22, R-410A, AC & Heat Pump compatible.
• All coils have durable packaging with bar coded labels on the box.
• Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
• Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
• Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
• Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
• UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
• Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
• Patented HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
• Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
• Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
• Cased coil cabinets are fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
• Optional painted or embossed galvanized steel cabinets.
• Short cabinet with easy access.
• Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
• Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
• Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV.
• Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:
1. Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating
2. Bulb clamped standard factory installed
• Easy to use filler strip, for use if coil dimensions are larger than furnace.
• Easy to remove access panel with only 4 screws.
• Refrigerant connections on top of coil.
• Piston models standard with TXV access port.
• Dedicated cutouts for condensate drains reduce air leakage.
• Refrigerant connections in center of coil.
• Drain pan has trough to fully drain condensate away.
• TXV bulbs come standard attached to header assembly.
|Vertical/ Multipoise Coil Dimensions (W x D x H)||NA|
|Horizontal Coil Dimensions (L x D x H)||21 x26 1/2 x21|