Fresh-Aire TUV-BTER2 BLUE TUBE UV Light Kit
Residential Applications, Low Voltage Model, Easy DIY Install Complete choice for all Residential applications. Low Voltage Models feature exclusive Extended Range technology. Eliminates Fluctuation or Over Voltage problems associated with Variable Speed Air Handlers. LOW VOLTAGE ER MODELS 18-32 VAC / 60 Hz / 0.68 Amps / 16 VA Power Unit: 4.2" L x 1.8" W x 1.7" D UV-C Bulb: 15"L (2-Year Bulb) TUVL-200-OS (2 Year) Lifetime Warranty on Power Unit Only; Replace Bulb According to Schedule (2-Year)
How UV Light Works Germicidal ultraviolet light produced by the Fresh-Aire UV™ System penetrates the cell walls of micro-organisms present in your air handling system, causing cellular damage, either killing the cells or preventing them from reproducing. The Solution Once installed in your air handling system, the germicidal ultraviolet light rays produced by the Fresh-Aire UV™ system destroy micro-organisms that collect inside to help maintain a germ-free environment. The Fresh-Aire UV™ System Provides the Following Benefits:
- Provides a healthier living environment for your family.
- Kills mold & mildew where they lurk, Reducing the risk of potential exposure.
- Helps reduce typical household odors.
- Improves your air handling systems efficiency and performance, which can help reducing your operating costs and extending the life of your system.
- UV Light Replacement Bulb: TUVL-200 (2-Year) (Not Included) OR UV Light Replacement Bulb: TUVL-200-OS (2-Year, Odor Sanitizing) (Not Included)
Product ResourcesHow UV Light Works BLUE TUBE SPECIFICATION SHEET BLUE TUBE INSTALL MANUAL