- Fresh-Aire APCO TUV-APCO-DI2 In Duct Air Purifier 110-277V with 2-Year UV Lamp and 2nd Remote UV Lamp
Fresh-Aire APCO Duct Mounted Air Purifier from Fresh-Aire UVTUV-APCO-DI2 - In-Duct Air Purifier with 2-Year Lamp and 2nd Remote Lamp
- PCO Cell: Advanced Monolithic Absorptive PCO cell with proprietary absorption media and proven TiO2 photo-catalytic coating for the reduction of complex VOCs and household odors.
- UV Lamp: Non-Ozone quartz 254 NM UV-C lamp for airborne germicidal disinfection.
- Pressure Drop: <0.01” w.c. @ 400 FPM
- Simple duct-mounted installation.
- Easy to install
- Reversible design when increased air stream bio-kill is desired
- Remote second lamp available for return-side coil treatment
Maximum Protection with APCO® Dual
APCO® Dual includes a second UV lamp which is mounted at the cooling coils.
Product OverviewHow APCO® Works
The Fresh-Aire UV APCO® is installed in the ductwork of your central air system and is designed to help reduce odors, toxic chemical vapors, germs and mold in your home.
The APCO® unit removes airborne contaminants as the air is circulated by the central air system.
Airborne microbes and volatile organic compounds (odor molecules) are captured by the APCO® activated carbon matrix and held in place by the microscopic structure.
Fight Germs & Odors Without Ozone
Unlike many air-cleaning devices, APCO produces no ozone. UV-C light shining on the APCO® activated carbon matrix causes a photocatalytic reaction which transforms odor molecules into harmless water vapor and CO
Mold, germs, and viruses are also sterilized by UV-C light shining on the carbon matrix and in the air as they pass by.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air pollution is often five times worse than outdoor air pollution. The unique design of APCO® addresses both biological and chemical contaminants in indoor air.
APCO® is especially effective against potentially toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which are the source of nearly all bad smells. APCO® also sterilizes microbes as they pass by in the air stream. The result is cleaner, healthier, fresh smelling indoor air.
The Solution is APCO®...
ODORS & VOCs
• Cigarette / cigar / pipe smoke
• Pet odors
• Cooking smells
• Building materials
• Flooring / carpets / upholstery
• Composite wood products
• Paints / varnishes / solvents
• Cleaning & disinfecting
• Fuel oil / gasoline / vehicle exhaust
- APCO UV Light Replacement Bulb: TUVL-200E (2-Year) or TUVL-100E (1-Year) (Not Included)
- Remote UV Light Replacement Bulb: TUVL-200/TUVL-2000-OS (2-Year) or TUVL-100/TUVL-100-OS (1-Year) (Not Included)
APCO SPECIFICATION SHEET
APCO INSTALL MANUAL
APCO MARKETING BROCHURE
|Accessory Type||Germicidal UV|
|Products Used With||HVAC Systems, 3-7 tons|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||APCO Cell: 13” L x 3” W x 5” D; Case: 10” L x 10” W x 2.5” D|
|Electrical||110-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.51 Amps/120V Thru 0.22 Amps/277V|
|Warranty||Lifetime on All Power Supply; 2 Years (Bulb)|